Here are the details of our sponsored post service: We would be happy to work with you
- If you are providing the content and it meets our content guidelines, then we can post it on our website $300 annual, unlimited articles
- On the other hand, if you want us to write a genuine and in-depth review of your product/service, then you can pay $50 extra.
- And if you want only link placement in existing blog posts unlimited links $300 annual
Let us know if you have any questions in your mind. Waiting for your quick and positive response contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Guest Post
Guest posting is a great way to increase your visibility and build authority in your industry.
Guest blogging can help with SEO and lead generation, but it’s also a way to increase credibility and find new opportunities.
Guest posts are also a great way to get your content in front of new audiences. Guest posting can be an effective form of link building as well as lead generation.
You will be able to post unlimited articles and link placement immediately. Cost 300$ annual,
Contact Us: email@example.com
Guidelines for Guest Post
Looking for an opportunity to write a guest Article on our blog? You are in the right place!
Techtimesnow Instructor is the fastest growing tech blog that can be a great platform to share your thoughts and knowledge with the world. Every day we try to add more and more valuable content to our blog and we will be glad if you also contribute to this.
What Topics Can You Write
You can publish articles on any tech-related topic such as Blogging, Blogger, WordPress, SEO, AdSense, Analytics, Gadgets, Education, Business, Apps, Lifestyle, Health, Beauty, IT, IoT, Technology, and more.
The article can be in any form, such as tricks, tips, news, a review or a tutorial. To learn more about what types of articles we publish on our blog, you can check out our sitemap page.
Note: You cannot promote your product or service in a guest post. If you want your product or service reviewed on our blog, you can choose a sponsored post. Check out our advertising page for this service.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Here we have listed some of our guest article guidelines. Make sure you follow them before asking us to review an article.
- Content should be original and unique. Please do not send us content copied from various internet sources.
- Character length should be at least 800 words. Also try to keep your target keyword density between 1% and 3%.
- The title of the article should be simple, attractive and short.
- Be sure to break up your content into different headings and subheadings. Also use bullets and numbers when showing some steps or a list.
- Do not forget to add photos, screenshots and videos in the article if necessary. Also create one article cover image with text written on it.
- Write a short description of approximately 150 words for the meta description tag.
- You may add links in the article for informational purposes only. We will add the no-follow attribute to external links
- As mentioned earlier, you may not promote your product or service in any way.
- There should be no grammatical, spelling or vocabulary errors in the article. Be sure to check the article carefully. You can also use an online tool like Grammarly to correct such spelling mistakes.
- Be sure to add the author’s biography at the end of the article. You can add your personal website or social media details in the bio. We will not add a no-follow attribute to this link.
- Your article should also comply with Blogger’s Content Policy and Google’s Prohibited Content Policy.
Submit Your Article
You can send us your article with the subject “Guest Post Request” to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The article should be in a PDF, DOCS, or TXT file. You can attach images and screenshots to emails. We will review your article manually and then publish it on our blog if it complies with all our guidelines.
Terms And Conditions – Guest Posting
By publishing an article on our blog, you must agree to these terms –
Once published, an article cannot be published on other websites.
If your article is later found to be in violation of our policies, we may edit or remove it without asking for permission.